- free photo gallery for digital and film photographers

You must enable cookie in your browser.

You must enable JavaScript in your browser.

missed you...

mircea grumaz mircea grumaz Tue 17 Jun 2008 00:17

#1 missed you... closed

Fernando Dinis, Miguel, Zeca, Regina Lopez, Miguel Corte-Real, Yan Stav, A. Girao, Victoria, Vale de Sousa, Jose Sarmento, Vitor Nunes, Sandra Battaglia, Elena HL, Luquesio Melo, Natalia Zamkovaia, Kate, Irina Savkina, Gabriella, Billy Holmes, Valeria Strunnikova, Poxan, AmiLi, Rosa Maria Fiuza Sciullo Faria, Alexander Perev, Yuri Tyapin, Jose Luis Mendes, Yuri Gogin, Irina Opacevski, Alexander Cerkasin, Nata, Yaranta, Brites dos Santos, Vigen, Teemu Koppa, Katrin Soboleva, Kathleen B, Tani Shepitko, Jose Antonio Moreno, OSavchin, Cliff Rosbotham and more and more... i miss you...
- i want for Forum to be again what i know, with more friendship, with much more comments and happiness; uffff... and i know, summer begin and more members will leave in vacantion... few members on the Forum will be, i know...

Regina Lopes Regina Lopes reply on #1 from mircea grumaz Wed 18 Jun 2008 03:45

#2 Re: missed you... closed

Hello Mircea

I also miss you here of the Forum, but with two grandchildren (the newest is with six months and Gabriel with two years and five months), now my time is scarce. I have not been photographing anything for absolute lack of time.
As soon as gets to photograph some thing, I come to show for you.
Kisses and a big hug for you all and thank you very much for reminding of me.

mircea grumaz mircea grumaz reply on #2 from Regina Lopes Wed 18 Jun 2008 16:14

#3 Re: missed you... closed

thank you, Regina... i'm happy because i know you are find... more health for you and for your lovely family

updated: 17:18