The castle was first mentioned in the year 1274 with the German name Luegg, when the Patriarch of Aquileia built the castle in Gothic style. The castle was built under a natural rocky arch high in the stone wall to make access to it difficult. It was later acquired and expanded by the Luegg noble family, also known as the Knights of Adelsberg (the German name of Postojna).
Fri 14 Dec 2012 00:05
comments (5 from 5)
Tue 18 Dec 2012 01:02
To much yellow, mybe contrast overdone.
Beautiful colors and scene captured!!!!
Well done, Miykaela!