PhotoForum.ru - free photo gallery for digital and film photographers

You must enable cookie in your browser.

You must enable JavaScript in your browser.

Becoming more than a participant

Heather Guy Heather Guy Wed 23 Jul 2003 02:00

#1 Becoming more than a participant closed

How do you change your status? Is it possible to change your status from Participant to memeber?

Aaron Whitney Aaron Whitney reply on #1 from Heather Guy Wed 23 Jul 2003 04:00

#2 Re: Becoming more than a participant closed

Send an email to the site and request so. They will review your stats and say yes or no. Give name and login name. Good luck.

Irina Anurova Irina Anurova reply on #1 from Heather Guy Wed 24 Sep 2003 16:35

#3 Re: Becoming more than a participant closed

Dear friends,
I would like to apply for membership some day in the future. However, before submitting this application I would like to estimate my own chances: "Do I have a real chance or not?". On one hand, I would like to become a member as soon as possible, since it seems intriguing to participate in rating evaluations. On the other hand, it's always annoying to be rejected wink . Would you please inform me, are there any objective criteria for the acceptance (e.g., number of photos, sum of pluses or averaged sum of pluses per photo...)? Thank you very much!
Greetings,
Irina.

Aaron Whitney Aaron Whitney reply on #3 from Irina Anurova Wed 24 Sep 2003 20:10

#4 Re: Becoming more than a participant closed

They look at how many photos you have submitted, and how many you have commented on. They want to see you contributing to the site. Just enter and see, they will tell you what you need to work on of you are not accepted. I was not accepted my first try, they told me to comment more and check back in a week. So I did and re-entered and was accepted. Go for it Irina!

updated: 08:40