PhotoForum.ru - free photo gallery for digital and film photographers

You must enable cookie in your browser.

You must enable JavaScript in your browser.

Forum / Contacts

Virgil Virgil Fri 22 Apr 2005 14:07

#1 Forum / Contacts closed

Hi Folks,

first of all - i feel very comfortable to be part of this multinational community and iґm happy to be part of it.

The only thing i miss is the exchange with others in this community appart from nice comments i get frequently for my work.

So i want to offer advice and support - especially for newbies - and would like to get in touch with other photogs to learn, share and (maybe) meet. So, if youґre interested in an intensive exchange of ideas or simply want to make friends feel free to contact me - supported languages german / english (unfortunately i canґt speak/write/understand russian but i would be willing to learn smile )

Cheers
Virgil

James McCallum James McCallum reply on #1 from Virgil Tue 26 Apr 2005 21:59

#2 Re: Forum / Contacts closed

I agree with this, I wonder if it would be possible to get some kind of chat room added here so we could get to know everyone better and share ideas etc in real time

reply on #1 from Virgil Sat 30 Apr 2005 20:19

#3 Re: Forum / Contacts closed

I agree with you guys. I'm willing to communicate with anyone as time allows. I'm still in awe of being able to chat with people all over the world. Let's have a chat room. Claire

moe shaibani moe shaibani reply on #1 from Virgil Sun 19 Jun 2005 22:31

#4 Re: Forum / Contacts closed

i agrre to, im new here and woudl love to chat with other users

Brites dos Santos Brites dos Santos reply on #1 from Virgil Tue 28 Jun 2005 19:50

#5 Re: Forum / Contacts closed

Yes!
Chat room is a great idea!!!
I agree.
Brites

Chig Chig reply on #5 from Brites dos Santos Sun 6 Nov 2005 06:56

#6 Re: Forum / Contacts closed

I like the idea of a chat room as well.

As far as the language barrier, there is always:
http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Its not perfect, but it helps.

updated: 22:19