PhotoForum.ru - free photo gallery for digital and film photographers

You must enable cookie in your browser.

You must enable JavaScript in your browser.

?

Curtis Forrester Curtis Forrester Tue 5 Jul 2005 04:59

#1 ? closed

Now I remember why I quit posting on this site long ago. On this site you are judged more by your popularity than your images.
Regards
Curtis

Virgil Virgil reply on #1 from Curtis Forrester Wed 6 Jul 2005 10:18

#2 Re: ? closed

Hi Curtis,

i guess thatґs only one side of the coin - the other one why at least i didnґt recognized your work is, that i never went thru all the 3-5 tousand photographers showing their work here.

Go on and show your work to the world - at least iґll watch it - promised.

Cheers
Virgil

Brites dos Santos Brites dos Santos reply on #1 from Curtis Forrester Wed 6 Jul 2005 17:05

#3 Re: ? closed

Hi Curtis Forrester,
So you must be very popular here on Photoforum...:-)
Two ears without posting and on the first photo:

513 points (Very high IMHO)
87 votes
27 comments

This is absolutely fantastic!!!!

And you say that, because you are right this comment:
#27 Mon 4 Jul 2005 Curtis Forrester wrote:
Thanks for the nice comments and ratings!

Continue posting
Cheers
Brites

Kid Panama Kid Panama reply on #1 from Curtis Forrester Fri 22 Jul 2005 16:25

#4 Re: ? closed

Hi Curtis...
Your somewhat judged by popularity on all the sites. It's just one of the dynamic components of this type of venue. I for one have no "favorites". I posted some images here a few months back but at that time, I really didn't have time to look at other peoples images and was a bit remiss in giving input. I'll probably start posting images here starting Monday and see how it goes. I took a quick glance at your three images here and it appears that you got a good number of responses. Also, bear in mind that it generally takes a little time for people to get to know your work.

reply on #1 from Curtis Forrester mon 3 Oct 2005 23:29

#5 Re: ? closed

Hi, Curtis,
I think you're unfair to the site on this point... There are SO MANY photographers on this site, it's quite difficult to see all the works. The people who wrote to you earlier are right, your photos are quite appreciated, I've never seen so many commentaries posted during one day as you had for your "Dawn's Early Lights", so just keep posting, share your experience and the moments that you capture!

updated: 07:41