PhotoForum.ru - free photo gallery for digital and film photographers

You must enable cookie in your browser.

You must enable JavaScript in your browser.

Strange happening.

Chig Chig mon 7 Nov 2005 05:23

#1 Strange happening. closed

Hey Nick. I actually love this new format. It took a little while, but I get it !

However, I wrote a comment and put some pluses on 231370. I hit the submit and waited. I believe it took them. I then realized I wanted to add that to my favorites so I hit the back button and just clicked the check box for add to favorites. It is in my favorites, but my comments and pluses do not appear to be there on that 231370 photo currently. It is like I undid it by going back and only checking the fvorites button.

Chig Chig reply on #1 from Chig mon 7 Nov 2005 08:18

#2 Re: Strange happening. onother one closed

I posted a reply in ratings and comments in this forum. It was there and now it isn't. The topic still has the time stamp of the reply (sunday Nov 6th) but if you drill down you will not see it, and the last comment has a much earlier time stamp.

Admin Admin reply on #2 from Chig mon 7 Nov 2005 10:03

#4 Re: Strange happening. onother one closed

Just topic list updates every some minutes.

Chig Chig reply on #4 from Admin mon 7 Nov 2005 14:24

#5 Re: Strange happening. onother one closed

Nick, I am fairly certain I went back to read the message that is not there now. Luis, if you are out there, do you remember reading a message in which I mentioned eye for eye leads to blindness? It was under that section. Then again, Nick, maybe I am just losing my mind as I am getting used to all the new stuff.

Admin Admin reply on #5 from Chig mon 7 Nov 2005 15:02

#6 Re: Strange happening. onother one closed

I do not understand your question without any concrete definitions, I do not know who is Luis, it's simplier for you e-mail me with all info: when, where (URL), what etc. with simple English phrases. I could not check anything without info: when, where, what etc.

Admin Admin reply on #1 from Chig mon 7 Nov 2005 10:01

#3 Re: Strange happening. closed

After clicking on submit you should wait until get message in the form. It is not needed bor back button for adding to favorites.

Chig Chig reply on #3 from Admin mon 7 Nov 2005 23:44

#7 Re: Strange happening. closed

Nick,

I am going to just watch things carefully from this point foward. Don't worry about the above. It may just be the result of everything running slower (exception the post I left before the upgrade is now missing, I think. I can't prove it.). Like I said, I really like the new layout.

If I see anything else I will let you know in an email. I figure things will work themselves out over the next few days.

updated: 14:10