Runescape Elemental Workshop Ⅳ is a member-only quest with long length. There are some skill and item requirements that you should achieve in order to complete the long quest successfully. In addition, you will be able to receive various rewards after finishing the quest.
Requirements in RS Elemental Workshop Ⅳ
Before starting the intermediate Runescape quest, you'd better meet the skill requirements and item requirements:
1. Skill requirements
- 41 Crafting
- 39 Runecrafting
- 39 Thieving
- 40 Defence
- 42 Smithing
2. Item requirements
- About 5 each of water, earth, air and fire runes, but only 1 of each will be used in the final riddle.
- A knife that can be obtained during quest and won't work if it's on your tool belt. - 2 pieces of Runescape elemental ore to complete the quest, or 7 if you want the full chaos equipment set.
- 8 pieces of coal or 28 for the full set of chaos equipment. They must be carried since they cannot be stored in an ore box.
Apart from these, we recommend you use the super restores to help replenish drained Runecrafting and Thieving stats.
Rewards obtained from Elemental Workshop Ⅳ Runescape
Upon completion of this quest, you will receive a series of rewards, including:
- 2 quest points
- 9,000 Crafting experience
- 7,500 Runecrafting experience
- 50 pieces of coal
- Ability to make and equip elemental cosmic equipment and chaos equipment.
- Ability to make boots and gloves from all known elemental metals.
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
In addition, you will also be able to unlock the music Logical Progression in the cosmic and chaos rooms.
Hope you can complete Runescape Elemental Workshop Ⅳ quest easily and successfully. Every week you are able to enjoy the new game updates on our site - RSorder.com. Besides, don’t forget to enjoy free 250M OSRS gold & 1000M RuneScape gold on RSorder Sept.20.