PhotoForum.ru - free photo gallery for digital and film photographers

You must enable cookie in your browser.

You must enable JavaScript in your browser.

Which do I do?

Smarthuiyuan Smarthuiyuan mon 22 Feb 2021 08:52

#1 Which do I do?

Which do I do? I reset everytime I can not do any flooring. Is this right? Can I do the lowest floor for Mut 21 coins every class? DO I really do rush or all rooms? Do I get xp when I simply enter a dead end or do I have to kill everything? Can I train or dung? I level my att every 3 dungs at the moment. I amm using a kratonite rapier becuase Tcmp made me one.

Pianist said that. Around 30/40 hrs complete. Is that true? Range=Max it can go without level. I want to get 60 wc. I am just going to wc the very best log I could. Should I sell the logs that I get around 60 or if I FM them? Should I train in fleshies or at hillies? Tcmp didn't mention anything.

I had around 300K last week. Merching should get faster afterward. Name Changed. Thanks again! Here I go to make it short. This weekend, I'm on for about 7 hours like I have a PD day on Friday... should I dung for 7 hours straight, or camp at hillys? Or camp in fleshies for the xp? I'll do either. For dunging, I want to acquire a g2h, longbow sight, and twisted birdskull necklace. What if I do? Happy? I will bury the bones in hillys and will only leave to bank limp roots and to test G.E. Simple. And... if I hurry floors or do all chambers? Should I team or solo?

Should you mean ring courses only look them up on the wiki. Typically those that are most useful would be the melee ones. After suspended floors comes the first pair of cheap Madden 21 coins deserted floors. 1 and 2 2. Dung is rather slow in lower levels so you are not likely to gain an excessive amount of xp. Figure out how fast you do dungeons and just how much xp you get on average per dungeon. C1 or C6 Is Dependent upon rate. If you can do a c1 in two minutes and receive 55xp afterward a c6 that requires 20minutes and makes you 650 xp is much better xp. 10x55xp = 550 xp in precisely the same period of time a c6 would profit you 650xp.

updated: 02:01