ФотоФорум.ру - фото, форумы, фотогалерея, статьи о фотографии

Для полной функциональности сайта необходимо включить файлы cookie.

Для полной функциональности сайта необходимо включить JavaScript.

Feel free to criticize

Dmitri Belov Dmitri Belov вс 2 мар 2008 14:52
#1 Feel free to criticize закрыта

Many thanks to everyone for your comments and critics. By saying this from myself I probably say it from everyone of us.
Especially the critics I appreciate a lot, cause this is the meaning of this forum (the way I see it), to show to each other own point of view at the things we see daily, but different. To compare different technics and skills, and what is most important is to learn from each other. That's exactly the reason why I post my photos mostly to photoratng section, so my name would be hidden, because it seems that a lot of members of this forum are trying to avoid friendly fire and seem to like anything you post улыбаюсь Kind of paying with good comments for a good comment. And so on and on.
I beg you to point at every little piece that hurts your eye or anyhow disturbs the composition, so I can learn from your critics and try not to make same mistake every other time I put my finger on the shooter button.
Thank you all in advance.
Dmitri.

Admin Admin ответ на #1 от Dmitri Belov вс 2 мар 2008 17:28
#2 Re: Feel free to criticize закрыта

Судя по комментам вы по-русски говорите, мы тоже умеем. Писать по-английски в русской версии бессмысленно, сюда не заходят не русскоговорящие, а остальным проще читать по-русски.

Dmitri Belov Dmitri Belov ответ на #2 от Admin вс 2 мар 2008 21:59
#3 Re: Feel free to criticize закрыта

Да, конечно же я говорю по русски. Я просто как то сначала не разобрался куда постить и не знал о языковом разделении улыбаюсь

обновлено: 15:13