PhotoForum.ru - free photo gallery for digital and film photographers

You must enable cookie in your browser.

You must enable JavaScript in your browser.

forum "About PhotoForum.ru"

period: Wed 1 Jan 2020...Sat 4 Jul 2020

change

RS Archaeological Dig Sites Guide carol caroes Wed 24 Jun 2020 06:46

This RS new skill has been released in game,with different archeological dig sites available for players. There are various Archaeology dig sites...

Arena World Championship & Mythic Dungeon... carol caroes Wed 24 Jun 2020 06:45

As the final season of Battle for Azeroth gets underway, we’re planning something truly spectacular for 2020 with some of the largest LANs we’ve...

... small game improvements Mar. 26th carol caroes Thu 28 May 2020 11:36

According to the lastest official post,this week sees the release of some of the small game improvements from Poll #70.Here you could read the...

WoW Classic: Descend Into the Depths of... carol caroes Thu 28 May 2020 11:36

In the dark recesses of Blackrock Mountain’s peak, Nefarian, the eldest son of Deathwing, conducts some of his most awful experimentation,...

Adjustment to solve OSRS HiScores not working... carol caroes Thu 23 Apr 2020 11:13

Recently, some players found OSRS HiScores page failed to update or even open.Now the Old School team made a small adjustment to solve this...

Best & Safest Place to buy WOW Classic Gold -... carol caroes Thu 23 Apr 2020 11:13

World of Warcraft Classic Gold is the lifeblood of WOW Classic, which can speed up the process of the gameplay and enhance your gaming experience....

about motion photos. mariah Thu 19 Mar 2020 21:00

What are the key notes that I should follow before taking a motion objects picture?.

Want to learn about basic photography mariah Thu 19 Mar 2020 20:58

I want to learn about basic photography tricks. Which you tube channel should I follow?.

which Sony camera would be best? mariah Thu 19 Mar 2020 20:57

If I want to buy a Sony camera, then which model should I buy?.

Suggest me a good tripod mariah Thu 19 Mar 2020 20:54

I am new in photography and willing to buy a camera which is good for photography at the beginning level. I want to know that where can I get a...

What is a camera hood? mariah Thu 19 Mar 2020 20:51

I have seen many times that people are talking about camera hood which they use to cover cameras from snow or rain. I just want to know how much...

Should i buy Nikon or sony? mariah Thu 19 Mar 2020 20:46

I am really confused as I am just a beginner. I have two options whether I can buy a Sony camera or a Nikon camera. My friend has a Nikon which I...

What lens should I buy for distant photos. mariah Thu 19 Mar 2020 20:41

One of my friend told me to start doing wildlife photography and in my country there are no open forest where I can go and take photos from a...

How to take pictures without flash mariah Thu 19 Mar 2020 20:38

I have a normal camera and I tend to click a lot of photos. Recently I have discovered that taking photos with flash does not really satisfy me....

Need some advice about camera mariah Thu 19 Mar 2020 20:35

I started photography few weeks ago and I have a basic digital camera. I want to start taking photo seriously, so I was wondering which camera...

Cant decide which photography to choose mariah Thu 19 Mar 2020 20:19

I am really very confused about the fact that what should I choose to get me started in the photography world. I normally like street photography...

updated: 04:52